Its that time of year when teens and students need to cram and revise all the information they have learnt in the last year or two and prepare it in an appropriate format for their upcoming exams. This year, I am experiencing this through the eyes of my daughter and her friends and I am shocked by the levels of stress and anxiety that some of them seem to be experiencing.
Since I am an EFT practitioner and trainer and have witnessed simply hundreds of 5 minute miracles when it comes to relieving stress with my clients, I have created a short video to release stress, anxiety and overwhelm (which often leads to procrastination when it comes down to getting on with revision).
This video is suitable if:
- you have been predicted a low grade and feel as if there is no point even trying
- you feel like a failure
- you are doing well but feel the pressure from your class mates and parents who expect you to do well
- you feel overwhelmed and don’t know where to start
- you are fed up with your parents putting pressure on you to revise
If you enjoy it an benefit from it, please do let me know and share it with your friends. If you have any questions do let me know so that I can help you fine tune your tapping results.
I am planning a programme of videos to support you around your exam times on the following topics:
- Procrastination about revision (as seen here)
- Preparing for a success revision session
- Releasing exam nerves (can be done regularly and/ or just before your exams)
- Visualising your exam success
- De-stress video (when you are feeling too stressed to focus on any of the other videos!)
- EFT Trouble-shooting guide
- Short EFT intro video
Here is a link to the informed consent mentioned in the video.
If you find out about the upcoming programme to prepare for exam success (costing £9.99) please register your interest below (nothing to pay unless you buy!):