Introduction to the Powerful Method of Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT)
This is the EFT Level 1 Part A Workshop
This training is for anyone wanting…
- To learn a powerful stress relief technique that can help rapidly release stress, overwhelm and other negative feelings
- to learn the basics of EFT from highly experienced trainers
- As a first step to move towards more advanced training
- Absolute beginners & EFT-from-a-manual users welcome
This workshop is the starter point for those wishing to learn the powerful technique of EFT for general stress relief and feeling good on a day-to-day basis. It is equivalent to EFT Level 1a (with the full Level 1 being a training accredited by the AAMET).
It focuses on learning all the basics of Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) – sometimes known as “Tapping”. Click here for information on EFT.
After this workshop you can optionally go on to expand your EFT education by attending an AAMET-Accredited EFT Level 1b training which takes things to a new level for self-help and is also the next stage on the route to becoming an AAMET EFT practitioner if that is of interest.
On this workshop we cover the following:
- Learn the EFT short-cut tapping points and how to use them to let go of negative feelings and emotions.
- Learn to work with general stress, tension and overwhelm.
- Understand the underpinnings of trauma (major and very minor) and how these experiences colour all of our life experience and then…
- Learn how to release the upset attached to negative past experiences.
- Learn how to work with situations in which you are triggered or react disproportionately.
Upon leaving you will have the skills to use EFT immediately at home in many areas of your life.
- Beyond Stress Relief Workshop
12 November 2017
10:00 am - 2:30 pm
Venue Phone: 01923 268 723