Group Coaching Program For Busy Mothers
Special One Time Offer price
If you feel like you are on a never ending hamster wheel,
constantly chasing your tail
and juggling too many balls in the air, then read on…
- Do you stay awake thinking about your To-Do list?
- Do you wake up exhausted wondering you will cope?
- Do you take out your stress on your kids?
- Do you reach for the coffee or sugar to keep going?
- Do you feel guilty about not spending time with your kids?
- Do you wish you could just stop for a few minutes?
This programme is for you to get your sanity back so that you can:
- be more present for your children
- be more productive with your time and work
- be more available to your partner (if you have one)
- begin to enjoy life again
What my clients say
“Thank you for my life! It would not be what it is today without you and I LOVE my life now! Thank you also for my daughters’ life who would be carrying so much stuff in to her future. Thank you for my Son who would have been born by Caesarean section if it wasn’t for you, Thank you, you are such a special gift who brings such immense healing to so many!“
“Thank you for my lovely session. I appreciate your authentic support you create a space of trust that enables the process to happen in the natural way… your wisdom and guidance is always appreciated…i will take away even more knowledge about myself”
“Thank you so much for this morning. You really are an amazing, talented, intuitive, inspirational facilitator bringing about astonishing change in the world. Through coming to Red Tent Retreat & EFT sessions with you I am changed and so the ripple beyond me goes to my children, husband, friends, family etc and today I saw really clearly how you ripple out through me into my clients too. Thanks so much for existing!”
“I keep meaning to tell you of something lovely … I’ve been tapping more with the kids. I was with my 3 year old daughter a few nights ago. She had been asleep and woken when I got home late and was so full of telling me what she’d done that day she couldn’t get back to sleep. We did everything, lovely cuddles, relaxing story, finger tapping. She’d get calm for a while and then start chatting again. I could tell she was really tired and wanted to sleep. Eventually I just lay quietly next to her trying to emit sleepiness. She suddenly sat up and tapped on her own on her eyebrows, nose, chin then lay down and went straight to sleep!!!!! How cools is that??!!! A 3 year old??!!!”
Get My Sanity Back 10 Week Programme
New pilot 10 week programme for mums to:
- release stress and overwhelm
- become more present with their children
- become more productive with their time
- experience more peace/ wellbeing in their lives.10 weekly 1.5 hour sessions limited to up to 10 mums.
Dates are Thurs 21/4, 28/4, 5/5, 12/5, 26/5, 9/6, 16/6, 23/6, 30/6 & 7/7
10:00-11:30am British Summer TimeIf you miss one, it will be recorded so you will be able to catch up with it later.
Each session will involve the use of EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) or Tapping to release negative emotions such as:
- anger etc
or beliefs such as:
- I’m too tired to change
- I don’t have enough time
- I’m not very good at saying “no”
- Even if I create space for myself, something else comes along
- I don’t know where to start
EFT is a powerful self-help tool that is safe and easy to learn and use, often with fast results. No previous experience is necessary. A video to watch before hand will be given to explain how to do EFT.
Each session will include:
- focusing on one mum’s issues using with everyone else will “borrow benefits” – an EFT term used to describe the fact that even if you just set the intention of addressing your own issues while focusing on someone else’s, you can experience deep shifts and improvements.
- Some general group tapping.
In between sessions, you will be encouraged to practice up to 5 minutes at least once per day with the aid of either audio or tapping scripts.
By taking part in the sessions and doing the home tapping you can expect to:
have a new stress-relief habit at your finger tips to use on yourself on things like:
- starting the day feeling great
- reducing tiredness and exhaustion
- reducing cravings (for sugar or coffee for example)
- supporting good sleep
learn to use this tool with your children in situations such as:
- at bedtime to promote good sleep for your children
- reducing likelihood of losing your temper with your child when for example if she refuses to cooperate
- supporting your child with temper tantrums, difficulty sleeping, bullying, exam stress etc
start to address the underlying causes of the stress in the first place
AFTER LAUNCH price of £597.00
SPECIAL LAUNCH PRICE: £197.00
LIMITED TO FIRST 10 MUMS